I made a batch of hamburger steak last week and froze the extra for bento.
Defrosted in a microwave and cut a smaller one in half to create the ears.
Used cheese and nori seaweed to create the face parts.
Very easty bento:)
I got some leaf shape food dividers last year and finally got to use it today....><
I gotta use them more:)!
Tofu Chciken Hamburger Steak
250g Ground chiken
250g Silken Tofu
40g Panko bread crumbs
1/2 tsp Black pepper
*2tbs Soy sauce
1. Mince onion and saute until transparent.
2. Mix the onion, tofu, egg, panko, salt and pepper in a bowl by hands.
3. Divide into 6-8 egg shapes.
4. Heat oil in a pan and cook the patties for 1~2 minutes over medium heat. (with a lid on)
5. Turn down to low heat and cook for 3~4 minutes.
6. Flip the patties and cook for another 3 minutes. ( no lid)
7. Mix * ingredients and pour over the patties.